Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

New Computer=New Times=New Life!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

New Computer=New Times=New Life!!! Empty
PostNew Computer=New Times=New Life!!!

Yes, yes, yes, I know...."WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" or "WHAT?!" or "OMSC, FIREHEART!" or "Who is Fireheart....?"

Look...I am VERY sorry AGAIN (like 20 times now) for leaving, disappearing, running away for soooooooo long...but guess what guys (cats), I have finally bought my VERY OWN COMPUTER!!! How is this great news? Well, I shared a computer with 10 other people (my family). It was very difficult to work out, so I would usually only end up using the computer for school purposes only. However, I FINALLY got my own (you don't want to know how much...><) and I also bought myself a new tv screen for my room (my old one was ANCIENT...with Antennas). So things seem to be looking good so far...once again...im sorry for backing out but I PROMISE (one paw up) that you will see me here A LOT more than ever. Maybe not everyday, but many days! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Share this post on: reddit

New Computer=New Times=New Life!!! :: Comments

Stormheart
Re: New Computer=New Times=New Life!!!
Post Thu May 02, 2013 11:42 pm by Stormheart
"OMSC FIREEE"

Oh my God, that's awesome! Since I can't ask how much it costs, how do you like your new computer? Is it a desktop of laptop?
Fireheart
Post Thu May 02, 2013 11:55 pm by Fireheart
Hahaha, if you really want to know, I can tell you, it really wasn't that much but its a desktop
Mosspelt
Post Sat May 04, 2013 9:28 pm by Mosspelt
I've been meaning to say this but it keeps slipping my mind.. good to have you back!!
Blagonet
Post Sun May 05, 2013 4:55 am by Blagonet
Hey, It's a wild Fireheart! How are ya? Well, I could guess that you are good, seeing the enthusiasm put into the above topic. It's good to have you back!
Fireheart
Post Mon May 06, 2013 3:30 am by Fireheart
Haha, thanks Mosspelt, its good to see you again and Blag, thanks man, good to see you again as well. Smile
FabulousFur
Post Wed May 08, 2013 10:06 pm by FabulousFur
Bleh, welcome back Fireheart! Been a while since you've been here. :p
Moonpaw
Post Thu May 09, 2013 1:13 am by Moonpaw
Welcome back Fireheart. Its good to see some furballs on TTW again. So awesome that you have got your own computer. I do know how it is to share. It can really be annoying, atleast I thought so, you really want to surfe on the internet, but you need to wait. Razz
Fireheart
Post Thu May 09, 2013 7:11 pm by Fireheart
Hahaha, nice to see you guys too! Smile Yah, its really nice, especially since Im in my room, away from loud noises so now I can concentrate on things. Very Happy
SandStar
Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 am by SandStar
Welcome back!!!!!!
Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:46 pm by Silverstream
COOL!welcome back to TTW! i am getting my own computer once i turn maybe 14!
Fireheart
Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 pm by Fireheart
haha, that sounds like a strong MAYBE to me >.>

New Computer=New Times=New Life!!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: