Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Happy Valentines Day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Happy Valentines Day!  Empty
PostHappy Valentines Day!

I don't really like Valentines Day, but whatever. Razz I think it's because it reminds me I'm forever a lone. Wink (Today is also my friend's birthday!)

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you!

But the roses are wilting
The violets are dead
The sugar bowl is empty
and so it your head<3
~I love you all. (:<
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Happy Valentines Day! :: Comments

Blagonet
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:21 am by Blagonet
2 priests named Valentine were decapitated on this day, and the Roman feasr of Lupercalia was where people slaughtered animals and whipped their wives with the skins. Romantic, eh? Razz
Stormheart
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 am by Stormheart
Mhm, that is lovely. I wonder why they don't do that here.
Moonpaw
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:21 am by Moonpaw
Very romantic. You just want to smile and dance and throw flowers...
...did they really do that? God, some humans should not live on this planet...not anyother planet either....

Last edited by Moonpaw on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Honeyblaze
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 am by Honeyblaze
LOL STORMHEART!!!!!!!!
Is it me or does anyone else think the answer for everything was death and war in the Roman Empire...
Littlestep
Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 pm by Littlestep
IT WAS now that i think 'bout it! i hate romans like seriously, just a bunch off savages , extremely powerful savages that is! Razz However i love egypt farao better.
Honeyblaze
Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:31 pm by Honeyblaze
Egypt is awesome! farao But sorry I love Greek better...
Mosspelt
Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:36 am by Mosspelt
Yeah I don't understand the point of valentines day. Anyone get any kisses? Wink

And jumping on the bandwagon here, (while keeping it sorta valentines related) Ancient Egyptians were pretty cool. Women were allowed to own homes, they could walk out alone in public without a man (Greek women [in most city states] couldn't do that), they could get divorces and when they did they would become owners of the house/land and they kept custody of the kids. Oh and they built the pyramids and stuff. Wink
SandStar
Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 am by SandStar
Egypt is pretty cool

You know at my school dating has gotten so bad that if a teacher catches someone dating they not only get detention but the girls at pe go to one class and the guys go to another.My friend got detention for holding a girls hand
Moonpaw
Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:15 am by Moonpaw
SandStar wrote:
Egypt is pretty cool

You know at my school dating has gotten so bad that if a teacher catches someone dating they not only get detention but the girls at pe go to one class and the guys go to another.My friend got detention for holding a girls hand

WHAT??!! Thats just... Behave
Post  by Sponsored content

Happy Valentines Day!

Page 1 of 1