Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Entry...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Silverfeather

Prey Points : 146

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

Entry... Empty
PostSubject: Entry...   Entry... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:27 am

Going to enter with this story right here, I suppose. It's the prologue, and the first two chapters.
I must warn you that I'm still a bit rough with english, and that there'll probably be loads of mistakes all along... As well as my tendency to write a bit too much, resulting in a long, drawling story.

Hopefully you'll be able to read through it... I may add more chapters if they're wished for c:

Fanfic:

Mosspelt's Edit: Will be used in the next WarriorsFest
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com/

Entry...
Page 1 of 1