Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

WarriorsFest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

WarriorsFest! Empty
PostWarriorsFest!

Hey guys, so yeah about WarriorsFest, with school coming up it slipped my mind and I apologize for not being on top of this! To make up for the missed day, I'll push the ending date back to the 20th. So everyone start posting your fan art and fics! If you need more information about WarriorsFest, go here: https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net/t1238-what-is-warriorsfest . And I know with school starting up for the rest of you as well that we don't have as many active members as we'd like to see, but we'll give this a shot and see how many entries we get. (:

Edit: Yeah, also to add onto the school thing, it starts tomorrow for me so sadly I wont be on as often as I like. That doesn't mean I'll poof but it just means you'll find me on more at night than during the day. And there's still weekends of course. This is just a heads up in case anyone was wondering (haha they weren't) so yeah. And ESCBPTCHNSN is still a thing by the way, I'll have an announcement about that by Friday at the least!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

WarriorsFest! :: Comments

Tempest
Re: WarriorsFest!
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:05 am by Tempest
Is there something the Fanfic has to be about? Word minimum? Very Happy
Stormheart
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 pm by Stormheart
The fan-fics are generally just about warriors (nothing more specific than that.) although you can enter something that doesn't have to do with warriors. Razz

As for a word minimum, nope I'm pretty sure there isn't but word minimum as long as the fiction is ridiculously short, like a paragraph or something. XP
Silverfeather
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:41 pm by Silverfeather
I'm slightly confused as of where to post stuff, although then again I don't have a lot to offer for the contest... Would a premade story I wrote be fine? It's got warriors in it, all along, and I've written... About 7-8 chapters now, I think? >.>

I'd offer art too, if I had any... You're required to enter images of chars from the series, correct? No fanmade chars?
Stormheart
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 pm by Stormheart
If you plan on entering a fan-fic you would enter it here: https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net/f96-entries

And if you Plan on entering a Fan art you would post it here: https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net/f97-entries

And yes, you can enter arts of Fan-Made characters if you like. Razz
Silverfeather
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:29 am by Silverfeather
Entered a fanfic, and I'll be rummaging about my art to find something to enter for the art entries as well. Is there a limit to how many drawings you can add? c:
Post  by Sponsored content

WarriorsFest!

Page 1 of 1