Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart! - Page 2 Empty
PostI'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart!

Listen everybody, I know I have not been much on here and I am pretty sure you all know that. And because of that, I am sorry. I hope you all can forgive me and especially Mosspelt. I have left the ENTIRE forum on her shoulders and she couldn't handle it alone. It was my fault that things became slow around here, so I can hope, you Mosspelt, can forgive me.

In other news, I am back, of course, and will do my best to stay active but no promises. School is just getting on my nerves lately, you know? Anyway, I hope to see you all around soon and get to say again to you all! Very Happy

Final thing I would like to mention, Stormheart has become a role model in my eyes. She has been the most active on this forum, she has helped me through these decisions and has been always thinking about TreeTopWhispers and because she has done this, I promoted her to Moderator. I know she will show more work throughout her promotion.

I would also like to mention that IceClover has resigned from Moderator, and is now Moderator Apprentice. If she does not show up within a month or so, she will be demoted again to just a normal member, which means, we need some new Moderator Apprentices! So just so you all know, I will be watching for awesome members! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Share this post on: reddit

I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart! :: Comments

Stormheart
Re: I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart!
Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm by Stormheart
Thanks. (: But what are you confused about...? ):

I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart!

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: