Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

New Navi-Bars/Create your own!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

New Navi-Bars/Create your own!  - Page 3 Empty
PostNew Navi-Bars/Create your own!

Yeah, so I bet you all have noticed that the Navi Bars haven't really been the same lately. Well I am now going to figure how to work it out and throw another little mini contest. Not really a contest but I would like to see some ideas but FIRST, please tell me how you like the Gallery and Member's Page Navi bars by rating them 1 or 5 stars. Then, if you want to try to make them on your own, all you need to do is be creative!

All I'm looking for is Fall-Like Navi bars that if you want to try and make, you can!

Requirements
~They MUST be 88px Wide and 31px High (little smaller or larger is acceptable but PM me first)
~What I am looking for is a design for ALL the Navi bars so all you need to do is pick one (Ex: Forum, Portal, Gallery, ect) to use and design it in your own way and that way will be used for ALL of the bars if it chosen (if you dont know how to and want to try, PM me or post)

I hope you will take this into consideration and if you participate, AWESOME! Since this isn't really a "Contest", there will be no prize. Any questions or concerns, please PM me or Post them here.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Share this post on: reddit

New Navi-Bars/Create your own! :: Comments

Rubywing
Re: New Navi-Bars/Create your own!
Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:51 am by Rubywing
Thanks Fab Very Happy
Fireheart
Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:23 pm by Fireheart
Wow, these are good! Is there a possibility you can make one that says: "Member's Pages" ?
Post  by Sponsored content

New Navi-Bars/Create your own!

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: