Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Prolougue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:25 pm

This is my prolougue. Enjoy! Very Happy Please feel free to comment. ^^

It was at night time when the Warriors of StarClan came together to have a meeting. There were urgent murmurings across the cats. There was a yowl and everybody became silent. A gray blue she-cat stood on the Rockpile and began to speak. “Warriors of StarClan! The time has come to choose five cats to go on the journey.” She turned to a black tom. “SkyClan will speak first,” she nodded politely.
The black tom got up. “Thank you Silverstar.” A tabby tom got up. “If you don’t mind I wish to speak on behalf of SkyClan Darkstar.” Darkstar nodded. The tabby tom walked to the clearing and looked down. Soon the clearing showed a golden tabby she-cat carrying a squirrel in her mouth. “A wise choice Sparrowfur,” Darkstar commented. Silverstar nodded. “Does everyone agree?” Murmurs of agreement sounded from the cats.
Just when Silverstar wanted to call out for the next clan to speak, a tabby she-cat rose from where she was seated. “IceClan will speak next.” Some cats growled. Silverstar didn’t say anything but nodded. “Anyone wishes to speak on behalf of IceClan?” she announced. A cream coloured she-cat padded to the tabby, “I want to speak Mossstar.” Mossstar gave her approval. She walked towards the clearing and spoke. “See and approve my choice.” As she looked down, a picture formed. Cats got up to look at the cat. The clearing shows a white she-cat. Mossstar meowed, “Good choice.” The cream coloured she-cat glowed with pride. Silverstar asked “Does everyone approve?” Murmurs of agreement sounded.
“BreezeClan wish to speak next,” an elderly brown tom meowed. Just then, a ginger tom got up. “I wish to speak Gorsestar.” Gorsestar grunted in approval. The tom padded to the clearing and looked down at the water. Soon the clearing showed a gray tom with a bigger tom, from the looks of it he was an apprentice. “What?! That cat? Thrushclaw, are you sure that is a wise choice?” Thrushclaw’s fur bristled in anger. “Are you saying that you doubt my choice Pebblefoot?” he demanded. Pebblefoot snarled, “That is an apprentice! Are you sure it is wise to bring him on the journey?” “He is brave,” Thrushclaw retorted. “But he does not have the experience like a warrior,” Pebblefoot argued back. Uneasy murmurs sounded from the cats. Thrushclaw’s fur was still standing on end. “That’s enough from both of you,” Silverstar snapped. Both cats hung their heads but they continued to glare at each other.
Silverstar meowed calmly. “Thrushclaw, are you sure you do not want to reconsider your choice?” “What?! Do you also doubt the ability of him?” he pointed to the cat. “I do not want to argue with you Thrushclaw but Pebblefoot has a point. Sending an apprentice on the journey may be dangerous,” Silverstar replied. A satisfied purr sounded from Pebblefoot. Thrushclaw’s lips turned into a beginning of a snarl. Gorsestar hissed at him “Thrushclaw that’s enough!” Thrushclaw let his fur lie flat. Gorsestar walked towards Silverstar. “You should respect my warrior’s choice instead of arguing with him,” he meowed. Silverstar replied “even if I agreed everybody has to agree.” Silverstar raised her voice “does everyone agree?” Cats broke into groups and discussed quietly with each other. Some stared uneasily at the cat shown on the clearing. Thrushclaw’s neck fur was bristling in anger and he glared defiantly at the crowd. Silverstar’s voice turned impatient, “does everyone agree? Remember, this is the cat chosen by StarClan. If this cat fails on the journey, everything would be lost.” Finally the murmuring died away and all of the cats nodded although some of the cats were still reluctant. Thrushclaw just grunted and padded back towards his seat.
A black tom with white paws got up. “MoonClan wished to speak next,” he meowed. Silverstar nodded. A gray she-cat spoke. “On behalf of MoonClan I wished to choose the cat, if it’s alright with you Rowanstar,” she nodded politely. “Of course Dawnflight,” Rowanstar meowed. She padded to the clearing and looked down. A black she-cat was visible. “She? But she’s a half-clan! She can’t be trusted to go on the journey!” A voice sounded. Dawnflight turned around. “Who says so? She has been loyal to her clan.” “True,” Silverstar meowed. “If she goes on the journey, her loyalty would be proven.” Dawnflight nodded to Silverstar. The cat snorted but he did not object. “Does everyone agree?” Silverstar asked. Murmurs of agreement sounded.
Silverstar got up from where she was seating. “Finally I can choose on behalf of FireClan. See and approve my choice.” She walked to the clearing and looked down. The water formed into a picture of a black she-cat. “Silverstar you got to be joking.” Silverstar whipped around. “What’s wrong with him Brackenpelt? He is a good warrior, we can trust him.” Ignoring Brackenpelt, she faced the crowd. “Does everyone agree?” Murmurs of agreement sounded. Silverstar’s rose for everyone to hear. “Warriors of StarClan we have chosen the cats to go on the journey. Now the cats that chose the cats themselves will have to visit them in their dreams.” She paused for a while and spoke in a low clear voice. “Darkness, Air, Snow, Fire and Flight will come together and shake the forest to its roots. This may be the most important mission in all of StarClan’s history. We must be careful or all is lost.”
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:37 am

Great prologue! I like this part! “Darkness, Air, Snow, Fire and Flight will come together and shake the forest to its roots. This may be the most important mission in all of StarClan’s history. We must be careful or all is lost.”
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:49 am

Haha thanks. ^^ I came out with that prophecy. ><
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 am

Haha I know that! Lol! Its your book! XD GOOD JOB~~
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 am

Haha thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:17 am

No problem!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:43 am

Erm I noticed a mistake.... I'm not a tom.....

"What’s wrong with him Brackenpelt? He is a good warrior, we can trust him"
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 am

Whoops! Sorry! Razz i will change it.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 pm

I love it! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:02 am

looking forward to your next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:39 am

@Stonestep: Thanks. Glad that you like it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 pm

YEAH!! No, Goldenfur, I didnt like it....................I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Prolougue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolougue   Prolougue EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Me too!
Back to top Go down