Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Revive the RPs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Revive the RPs! Empty
PostRevive the RPs!

I can see that we've been posting a lot in the past couple of months, and that's great! We've already posted more in one week that we have in the entire month of May 2012! But there's only one problem with that: almost all of them are on posting games. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with the posting games, it's just that we would like to get people to start posting more on the RPs, Warriors/Seekers discussions, and other Warriors/Seekers related stuff. We will try to encourage this by putting up more Daily questions, and I will try to post more on the RPs and other topics. Before I go, I have one thing to say: revive the RPs!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Revive the RPs! :: Comments

Stormheart
Re: Revive the RPs!
Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:24 am by Stormheart
Yep I totally agree with Blag. ^_^ And if any of you guys don't like to roleplay then just make a few discussion topics! Like Blagonet said, there is nothing wrong with posting games but please try to post on something other than posting games. Thank you!
Honeyblaze
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm by Honeyblaze
I totally agree, and I noticed that if we even rp its on the GhostClan one and the demigod one....
Fireheart
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:49 pm by Fireheart
Nice observation Blagonet. I totally agree 100%. Maybe we can figure something big out for the RP or a new one in general. *thinks really hard*
Stormheart
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 pm by Stormheart
Yeah I agree Honeyblaze, we do post on the MoonClan roleplay but that isn't going to last to much longer considering it was for new years. I will be coming up with some more other Roleplay ideas. (I pretty much suck with coming up with ideas for Warrior Role plays. xD)

Don't think to hard Fire, your brain might bust. Razz
Maybe we could have a large event to happen? Like the RiverClan Vs. ThunderClan that never happened. Razz (Over the Sunning Rocks.)
Honeyblaze
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:28 pm by Honeyblaze
Lol Storm

that sounds like a good idea! so who starts posting? I nominate Stormheart!
Stormheart
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:59 pm by Stormheart
Oh lawd. I suck at starting roleplays guys. xD But what roleplay is it that you want me to start?
Blagonet
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:07 pm by Blagonet
I like the Sunningrocks RP because TC and RC are the two biggest clans on the site. I think it's a great idea!
Stormheart
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:19 pm by Stormheart
Yeah but no one in RiverClan is active..
Honeyblaze
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:27 pm by Honeyblaze
Good point, now what do we do? most ppl. aren't coming online b/c of midterms and... well they have their own reasons
Missy Magpie
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 pm by Missy Magpie
I'm in RiverClan. I'm not super active here, but I'd be more than happy to participate in a roleplay event or two.
Blagonet
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 am by Blagonet
Stormheart wrote:
Yeah but no one in RiverClan is active..
We have Iceclaw, and Mag. I know there aren't that many else, but oh well.

Honeyblaze wrote:
Good point, now what do we do? most ppl. aren't coming online b/c of midterms...
Well, those will hopefully be over by the time we can start the rp.

Last edited by Blagonet on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ~Edited!)
Stormheart
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 am by Stormheart
Well uh Blag, I know you are trying to be optimistic, and you know I fail at being optimistic, but I see a few problems with your reply. (Other than the quotes. hehe) Moonpaw isn't in RiverClan, Iceclaw isn't active although she said she would try. So that just leaves us with Missy again. Razz
Post  by Sponsored content

Revive the RPs!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: