Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Advertise TTW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Advertise TTW! Empty
PostAdvertise TTW!

I know that I am no Abraham Lincoln when it comes to makeing posts, but here's my attempt at trying to ask you something. Since we haven't been having as much activity on the site as we used to in the past, I was just wondering if you people could advertise TTW on whatever sites possible, so we can get more people on the site! If you could all do this, it would be great! Have a wonderful week, and thank you all for your support! (Did I really just say that? I sound like the principal giving an announcement at school. x.x)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Advertise TTW! :: Comments

Stormheart
Re: Advertise TTW!
Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 am by Stormheart
Haha Blag, you did fine!
Some places you guys could advertise are the Erin's Facebook pages, twitter, tumbler, Instagram, YouTube, and large sites like Chicken Smoothie! Please do not join another Warriors Forum just to advertise. If you are going to advertise make sure the site allows it, and you ask permission! If you advertise on another Warrior forum try to make at least 20 posts before you make an advertisement post. Thank you!
SandStar
Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 am by SandStar
I advertise on Instagram I will make another post so they will see it I only have 34 followers though Embarassed
Blagonet
Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 am by Blagonet
SandStar, that's 34 new users that we possibly couldd maybe get to hopefully visit TTW! Thank you!
Stormheart
Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 pm by Stormheart
Hahha, that's fine Sandstar. ^_^ I am glad you are willing to help.
Post  by Sponsored content

Advertise TTW!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: