Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
SnowPrancer

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS*   Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS* EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Don't read this unless you finished Spirits in the Stars!
Kallik was my favourite, and she completley changed in this book. She was so annoying with her stupid cub, I couldn't stand it!
Even at the end when Kallik finally comes out of her stupid spell, Ujurak is summing up how his friends changed after the journey...
Quote :
And Kallik was ready to nurture a new generation of White bears
After this entire journey.. after everything she went through.. THAT'S how you choose describe her? Thanks a lot, you sexist, worthless Erins!
Back to top Go down
StarStorm
StarStorm

Prey Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS*   Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS* EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:01 pm

well, not all people named Erin are stupid.

but I can't believe kallik had a cub. affraid but I didn't read spirits in the stars, but I want to so bad!! no one else likes the seekers that I know of... No
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
SnowPrancer

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS*   Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 am

I mean the Erin's who write Seeker and Warriors.
Kallik didn't actullay have a cub.... she just, 'adopted' one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS*   Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS* Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugh. Kallik went wimpy on me.... *SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1