Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

How to make pictures Transparent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How to make pictures Transparent Empty
PostSubject: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Okay, so there's a special website that I found that can make pictures like this:
How to make pictures Transparent Iaza13944687505700
Look like this:
How to make pictures Transparent Iaza13944633186200

*First, take the picture you want to use. (In this case, I want to use this one: How to make pictures Transparent Iaza13944687505700 ) and fill up the part you don't want to show up using MS Paint, with a color that isn't one of the colors in the picture. (Since I don't want the white background and the black border, I fill up the border and the background with a red color, like this: How to make pictures Transparent Iaza13944668815800

*Then, load your picture onto this website called iaza.com (NOTE: Your picture may look fuzzy, do not worry about that.) When your picture is loaded, click the option in the grey menu that says "Transparent". When you click on the link, it will take you to another page where it will ask you to click a color to make it transparent. Click on the color you filled it up with and click "Convert". (I would click the bright red color, since that is the color I used) That will take you back to the main page, but the filled color will be gone. (Do not worry about that. This means that the part that used to be red, will show up transparent.)

*Finally, click the converted image that you uploaded, and it will bring you to a blank page with your uploaded image, however the filled color will be gone. (The red in my picture would disappear, leaving it with a transparent background, like this: How to make pictures Transparent Iaza13944633186200 ) If you post that URL onto a website (inside the image blocks) it will be transparent.

*~Hope this helps!!~*
(NOTE: Image was made on lunaii-dollmaker.com/dollmaker )
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:49 pm

That's cool!!!
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:09 am

Lol, Thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Your welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Thats the coolest!! I will be using this!! Thansk leaf!!
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
~tuliptail~

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:16 pm

cool im postin a tuturial for graphics
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:55 am

These are awesome! Smile ^-^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Thanks everyone!! I can't take all the credit though, I just found the website on a different forum. :3
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 am

Oh...but thanks for sharing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:58 am

Your welcome! I just thought it would be useful since everyone was starting to make graphics and buttons. :3
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:00 am

That's true. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 am

This sounds cool but... When I look at the pictures it's just gray and in the middle in orange is "www.iaza.com" :/
Back to top Go down
Bumbleberry
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Bumbleberry

Prey Points : 1618

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Same for me Sad Maybe if I look at the website it will be different?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseberrysden.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make pictures Transparent   How to make pictures Transparent Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make pictures Transparent
Page 1 of 1