Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Hi

Go down 
+2
Rubywing
Phantom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

Prey Points : 17

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:04 am

Hi I'm new here. Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend
Rubywing

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Hello~! I'm Rubywing, but call me Ruby if that's easier. :3 It's nice to meet you~!

Hm...for tips, I really don't have any good ones. Sorry! ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Littlestep
Fighter
Fighter
Littlestep

Prey Points : 603

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:18 pm

HI! I'm Littlestep! Hope you enjoy being here.

Hmmmm tips well do u have any questions?
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Welcome Phantom! My name is Mosspelt, I'm one of three Admins around here. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else. (:

As for tips, I guess it depends on what kind of tips you're looking for? Tips on how to make friends? Log into the chatbox when people are on, roleplay, join in discussions on topics, PM people, etc etc. Tips on how to get started here? Well, you could start by joining a clan, PM me or one of the other Admins (Stormheart and Fireheart) and tell them what clan you would like to be apart of, and we can add you. After that you could also join in roleplaying in your clan by making a character and then just hopping into the 'action'. (: Tips on how to bake a cake? I don't really know I only ever make them out of a box. I'm kidding. (; If you have any other question, let me or any of the others know. (:
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonpaw

Prey Points : 3716

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Hello Phantom! Nice to meet you. Im Moonpaw, but you can call me Moon if you want. Welcome by the way! Smile

Mooncat
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Hey Phantom, I like your name by the way, my name is Stormheart and I'm glad to see you joined. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
I suggest you read the rules if you have not already done so. It may seem like a lot but I promise it isn't that hard to remember. Wink As you can see we have a rule that states posts should be five, or more, words long. That is just there to prevent spam and to make your posts more thoughtful and considerate. I know you are new so it's not like you're in trouble or anything, just don't worry about it.
But yeah, if there is anything you are confused about, just ask. I look forward to seeing you around. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: