Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Sorry I've been Inactive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Sorry I've been Inactive  Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I've been Inactive    Sorry I've been Inactive  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:37 am

Well currently I'm on Spring break and in Hershey Park so I have been quite busy. The internet in the hotel stinks too. I promise once I get home I will tell all about it and try to post some pictures. I should be home by this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been Inactive    Sorry I've been Inactive  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Yeah, this is an older topic but I don't see the point of making a new one.

Anyway I have been way busy, and super inactive. Sorry about that. I'll try to post more but I can't make any promises. State finals are coming up soon so I have been swamped with homework, ugh. I would appreciate it if others made and effort to post topics too, especially debate topics. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been Inactive    Sorry I've been Inactive  EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:38 am

Same thing here. Our SOLs (End of year tests) ar coming up in about a month, and review hw is... time conauming. Kinda. Wink Anyways, sorry I haven't been on, people of TTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been Inactive    Sorry I've been Inactive  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been Inactive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: