Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spicepaw
Spicepaw

Prey Points : 243

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY) Empty
PostSubject: ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY)   ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:25 am

Teh peeps:

Windybutt- The britishest most chilled out bro you'll ever meet, yo. He hails from the U.K. Like, all of it bro. There's not a non-foreign bone in his bod. You gotta meet him to know where it's at. He's got brown hair and eyes and such. His skin sparkles in the moonlight and his accent gets him the ladies. He is currently in a happy gf/bf relationship with Joyce. Do not stereotype him c8 He has a mean uppercut

Joyce- awesome girly tomboy-ish girl lady that can not be described in words. least not mine. Windy lurves her to bits and pieces (not in the serial killer way, you hobos) and she be awesome.

Lee- one baws broh. Asian. Buff. Incredibly handsome. You name it, this dood gots it. He has superhumin strength. Has been known to hug like a giant panda elephant. Quiet.

Hey ladies and gents. Imma tell you a love story
It's about some of my best buds.
And it goes like dis:

So mah boi windy was chillin with his gurl just before lunch with a bunch of homies. (I was in the bathroom c:) so windy was puttin on teh moves on Joyce (oh dayng) and this this man. THIS RANDOM BROH. he was sore about the whole windy <3 Joyce thing (he had a crush on her. dang joyce why everyone love you so much?!) and so he saw them and he got jealous or sumfin. Windy held open a door for her and our peeps and the guy went out pretending not to look at windy, then slammed the door back just as british prince charming himself and Joyce passed, so the door hit windy's foot (in the pinkie region) and Joyce stumbled back to avoid the door and accidentally kicked Windy's foot while falling down. (THIS SHIZZ IS SO COMPLICATED D:) THEN THERE WAS A CRACK AND WINDY JUST STOOD THERE (OMFG CAPS WHY NOW IMMA JUST ROLL WITH IT) SO JOYCE GOT MAD AT THE GUY AND THE BRO WALKED AWAY AWKWARDLY WHEN I GOT OUT OF THE B-ROOM AND I SAW HIS FACE AND IT WAS ALL 'oh crap i messed up' (yay caps) then I saw Joyce gettin all worried and windy saying that he was fine and I was like WINDY MY LOVE SPEAK TO ME D8 OH GAWD. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. EVERYONE WAS ALL OVER THAT BOI. IT WAS LIKE A FREAKIN SOAP OPERA GANGUP. (i'm not jealous. nu) anyway that boy said he was ok. (BUT SECRETELY HE WAS IN A CRAPTON OF PAIN. BURNING AND STINGING AND HURTING ALL AT THE SAME TIME LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND) (i have broken a toe before it's so much worse than you think. omfg) THEN WE HAD A SOCCER GAME AT GYM IT WAS LIKE THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE WERE ALL PUMPED CAUSE OUR P.E IS AWESOME AND THE TEAM WHO WON WOULD GET POPCORN AND GET TO WATCH A MOVIE ON A SOFA WHILE EVERYONE ELSE ID EXERCISE (so amazing) and windy was center and that boy was kicking the ball like nobody's business. (crazy shizz yo) AND IT TURNS OUT HE ONLY TOLD US AT THE END OF THE DAY. he was like, "Oh guys, by the way, I think I broke one of my toes." AND WE WERE ALL LIKE wtsc BROH. FREAKIN GET IN THE AMBULANCE. I WILL DRIVE YOU. DON'T PULL THIS CRAP ON ME. and joyce got guilty and windy tried to cheer her up but instead Lee, THIS AWESOME MOFO, punched the guy in the gut after school. (VIOLENCE) and then windy got his x's rayed.

FIN HOMIES

EPILOGUE:

so after like 3 weeks or sumthin idk when windy and joyce became like a solid thing and like all that shizz the guy that broke my homie's foot digits came up to them lookin all nervous an like super tense or whatever like wth that bro's limbs barely moved. anyway he went up to british boy toy extraordinaire (OMG I USED A BIG WORD) and he PATTED my bro's shoulder like SUPER HARD. Like i could see it. and windy looked all like 'wtsc' and joyce was all like ';^^' and then he looked at joyce (I swear this mofo can't move on like broh plz stop oogling another homie's girl) and he walked like right past her and windy just crossed his arms like a grumpy brit and i'm pretty sure he doesn't like that dude anymore. TIME SKIP~ (danananana) SO LIKE APPARENTLY JOYCE WAS BIKE RIDING WITH WINDY AND LEE AND THIS OTHER GURL PEEP AND LIKE HER GEARS GOT SCREWED OVER AND LIKE SHE FELL AND LIKE A CRACK AND LIKE SHE BROKE HER LEG AND LIKE EVERYONE FREAKED OUT AND NOW WINDY AND JOYCE ARE LIKE THE CRIPPLE COUPLE. THEY CAN NOW BE SEEN LIMPING (AND CRUTCHIN/CANIN) THEIR WAY DOWN THE HALLWAY AND THEY HAVE KEYS TO THE ELEVATOR AND IDK WTH THEY DO IN THERE BUT IT BETTER STAY BELOW TIER 5 LIKE WTH. but nu windy is too responsible of a bro and he's like apparently the best bf evar bcause they're always like together it's like either windy is protective or they're just having fun which is good and i'm happy for them and all that and i wish i could get a gf but whatevs brohs before does man like yeah and lee will probably hook up with his crush that happens to be another of our gal pals like wtsc why do we always fall for them ladies like they're super funny and lots o other stuff but half of the time they just wanna be friends but they like give me chocolate facial hair from france so idc c8 but whatevs it's kinda overwhelming to be around the sugar cloud that is those two sometimes because windy is such a softie and i think they have petnames for each other and i'm like drowning in affectionate juices. whoops, i said too much 8D ignore the petname thing
whatevs windy's nevar gonna see this. anyway all this stuff is true but i had to like shorten it down and censor it a bunch cause i'm a naughty boi.

THIS DESERVES PRIZE, YES?
YES.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY)   ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:43 am

No, no. I was reading the epilogue and I had to read it really fast because there wasn't any periods for the longest time. What the heck bro? Razz Anyway this is funny but not prize worthy heheheheh. (And yes dudes, it is a true story.)
Back to top Go down
Spicepaw
Spicepaw

PostSubject: Re: ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY)   ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 am

the whole thing is a run-on sentence broh c;

too lazy

YUR SUPPOSED TO READ IT FAST D:<
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Fighter
Fighter
Tempest

Prey Points : 742

Character Sheet
Clan: Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets

PostSubject: Re: ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY)   ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:22 pm

I think you have a crush on Windy
Back to top Go down
Spicepaw
Spicepaw

PostSubject: Re: ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY)   ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Tempest wrote:
I think you have a crush on Windy

Nah, I'm in a happy flirtationship -w-

I just harass him, like a real friend c8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY)   ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY) Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND BROKEN BONES (A TRUE STORY)
Page 1 of 1