Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Questions...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Silverfeather

Prey Points : 146

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Questions...   Questions... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Okay, I've got a batch of questions to you...

1. Can you please tell me where I make my cat? Where the character form is? I'm utterly confused by the way you've built up the forum, no offence.

2. Is there some place where I can post my non-warrior related art? Can't seem to find it either...

3. Explain to me what this 'Character sheet' in the profile area is supposed to do, please...

Would appreciate all help given!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com/
Tempest
Fighter
Fighter
Tempest

Prey Points : 742

Character Sheet
Clan: Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets

Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...   Questions... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:31 pm

1. "Create your cat" (;
2. I think that's in the Fanfictions and art section
3. cat form
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...   Questions... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Okay for question number one: We don't really have that here like most sites do. I see you like WindClan so if you would like to apply for WindClan, it's under 'Groups' and you will be accepted as soon as an admin logs on. Then once you have been accepted into WindClan there will be a Forum under 'Site Role-play' called 'WindClan Ranks' and you would post your character there.

As for your second question: Hm, no we do not have a Forum for art, not related to Warriors. But you could post your are in the Gallery. :3 (if you would like to post it there, and do not know how please just ask.)

And for your Third question: The Character sheet on your profile is optional, but it manly just tells others what Clan you like although I don't really see the point of it. No one really uses it her. ._.

~I hope these explanations aren't confusing. >_<
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Silverfeather

Prey Points : 146

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...   Questions... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks! I'll go take a look :3
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com/
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...   Questions... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 pm

I think Storm answered everything very well, as for your first question I did add a form of sorts that you can fill out to create your cat if you'd like, you'd just have to scroll down to the Site Role Play, click WindClan, click WindClan Ranks, and than at the bottom of the master post is a form. You can copy and paste it into a post, fill it out, and than your cat will be added to the RP list. (: Oh and as for the Art that isn't Warriors related, we do have a section for stories that aren't related to Warriors, and I think that could easily be used as a place to post any kind of art/stories/whatever that aren't related to Warriors/Seekers, so feel free to post there. [Here's a link: https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net/f65-fan-works ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...   Questions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions...
Page 1 of 1