Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

signature help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

signature help please Empty
PostSubject: signature help please   signature help please EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Every time i put pics or a paragraph like message on my signature the computer always says it's too long and doesn't put it. i'm getting really annoyed of it. so pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

signature help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature help please   signature help please EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Well, it quite possibly could be too long. If you want, you can PM me the stuff you are trying to put in your signature and I can put it in for you. It may not work if it truly is too long, but we can try.
Back to top Go down

signature help please
Page 1 of 1