Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest

Go down 
+2
Stonestep
Flameleaf of FireClan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest Empty
PostSubject: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Holly
Mom! Can we buy this one?” Katie asked hopefully, as she crouched over a little tabby kitten. “I thought you wanted a black kitten?” Her mom replied. “Aw, but they’re all so cute!” Katie said, as she cuddled the kitten and it mewled. She looked around the pet shop and then her eyes fell on a little black kitten. The kitten stared back at her with startling green eyes, like they were begging her to buy it. She walked slowly towards the kitten and scooped it up. The kitten then mewed happily and snuggled on her jacket adoringly. Katie felt a sudden wave of affection for the little kitten and called her mother over. “Can we buy this kitten?” She begged her mother. Her mother looked at the kitten, and gave a nod.
“Yay!” Katie danced around with the kitten in hand, and kissed the kitten’s soft black fur. The kitten mewled in protest and squirmed in her hand. “I think I’ll call her Holly!” Katie announced happily. Katie’s mother then bought the kitten and all the stuff needed. As they drove home, Katie could not stop chattering to Holly and her mother had to patiently listen to her endless chatter.
“Holly, this is your new home, isn’t it nice?” Katie tickled Holly on the chin, and Holly replied by purring loudly. Holly jumped out of her hands and sniffed around the room curiously, as the smells were different from the pet shop. She was pleased to find that the house had an absence of animal smells, which was very different from the pet shop. The pet shop stank of dogs, small furry fur balls that looked like mice, and it still had many more annoying animal scents. Instead, the house smelled fresh and clean.
As Holly snuffled around the room, Katie and her mother watched closely. They
watched as Holly sniffed the litter box and did a little pee. “Look!” Katie whispered to her mom, “She knows how to use the litter box already!” “She’s well-trained,” her mother whispered back.
“Time to sleep,” her mother nudged Katie away from the room, and when Katie tried to protest, she said, “You can see Holly tomorrow, so now go and sleep.” “Katie nodded mutely, and looked longingly at the room where Holly was in.
“Holly!” the moment Katie woke up, that was her first word. She rushed to the room where Holly was in, and opened the door. Holly was lying flat on her tummy, and at Katie’s voice, she sleepily opened her eyes and gave a loud yawn, showing her sharp fangs. “Oh, cutie pie, did you miss me?” As Katie cooed over Holly like a pigeon, her mother came into the room, and she said briskly, “Time for breakfast!” Katie groaned and tickled Holly on the chin, and Holly purred so loudly that Katie’s hand trembled with her purrs. “Now, Katie,” her mother said firmly, and left the room.
“I wish you could come and eat breakfast with us,” Katie murmured to Holly, “But we have to keep you in this room until tomorrow.” Therefore, Katie left her in the room to go and eat breakfast.
After breakfast, Katie ran back to the room where Holly was, and was shocked to find that Holly was mewing pitifully. She had climbed up the curtains and got her back leg stuck jammed through one of the large iron curtain rings. Katie giggled at the sight, and pulled Holly’s leg out of the ring. Once Holly realized that she was free, she mewed gleefully and jumped onto the floor.
Holly provided Katie with endless fun. Katie found her playful antics impossible to resist. She often got herself into trouble, and would mew like a lunatic until she was rescued.Holly and Katie developed a strong bond, and their love for each other was unparalleled. Holly would sometimes go and hunt, but always, without fail, she would always returns to Katie whom she loved.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 pm

I like it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Nice story Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

Nice job Flameleaf!! Though you've shown in to me before!!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 am

Thanks everyone @Iceclaw, I know that it's the hw one
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 am

HAHA NO PROBLEM~~~
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:57 am

Haha nice story. Smile

~Hmm...should I join...~
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Wow, nice story! I could really picture the whole thing in my head like an episode! I really love Holly's description and the way you added Holly's purrs and everything! Nice vocabulary and its really well thought out! Great job! Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest   Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest Empty

Back to top Go down

Flameleaf's entries for WarriorFest
Page 1 of 1