Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Chapter 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 pm

CHAPTER 4

Mosspaw raced through the forest, trying to keep up with Firestar and the rest of the battle patrol as they headed deeper into ShadowClan's territory. There would be no patrols at this time of night, so with the moon lighting their path, Firestar sneaks up to the outer wall of ShadowClan's camp. "We will not attack the queens, elders or kits. ThunderClan fights only those who can fight back." and than without warning the orange tom leapt through the thorns and yelled "Attack!". The camp around Mosspaw exploded as confused ShadowClan warriors rushed to meet the ThunderClan patrol. Mosspaw didn't stick too close to her father, expecting him to join in the battle, so when he jogged through the clearing and disappeared into a den, Mosspaw had to sprint to catch up with him. Inside the den, Mosspaw found Firestar facing a large, well muscled tom cat, and her pelt began to burn as she thought about the cobwebs all over her face. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light of the den, Mosspaw froze, realizing the cat her father was facing was the same cat that had attacked her and Fernpaw. "Firestar?!" Blackstar hissed. ShadowClan's leader was obviously angry, but also visibly confused. Firestar attacked Blackstar and Mosspaw had to jump out of the way as the two toms rolled into the clearing. Mosspaw creeped out out of the den and saw Firestar had pinned Blackstar to the ground. All of the fighting stopped, and every cat in the clearing turned their eyes to the two leaders. "What's going on here?! Do you think you can just attack my Clan unprovoked?" Blackstar snarled. "You had this coming!" "What?! That's outrages!" "Do you recognize her?" Firestar asked, digging his claws deeper into Blackstar's shoulders. Blackstar yowled in pain and fury "What are you talking about?" "Do you recognize her!" and at that moment, Mosspaw stepped forward. Blackstar stared at her for a long while, his amber eyes cold and unforgiving. "Yes.... I do. She's the kittypet, the one whose scent I found on my territory. The one I attac-" Blackstar paused, eyes wide "Is that what this is all about?! She was on my territory and deserved what she got!" "No, she had to cross your territory to get back to us!" "She should have stayed with her stupid twolegs! She doesn't have warrior blood, she doesn't belong in the forest!" Firestar leaned closer to Blackstar's face, teeth bared "Your wrong! She does have warrior blood, she was born to Sandstorm, she is my kit! And she was stolen by twolegs, but found her way back! And you attacked her, and her brother, two defenseless apprentices!!" he yowled. Blackstar opened his mouth to say something but Firestar stopped him. "ThunderClan retreat. Blackstar know what he has done and should be grateful that we didn't do the same to his Clan." and with that the ThunderClan patrol left ShadowClan to tend to their wounded.

Okay, I know I haven't been on as often, so I haven't been updating this as often and this is a reallllllyyyyyyy short chapter and I hate it but this is all I have typed right now. Sorry. So enjoy my failness!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 am

It's alright! But it's really cool! ^^ I wonder what will Blackstar think...
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:26 am

It's alright. And the story is great. ^^ Wow...I wonder how Blackstar will react...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1