Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Chapter 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:15 am

It was night time and Goldenfur’s Clanmates were sharing tongues and had fallen asleep. Goldenfur was snuggled cozily in her nest when she remembered her meeting with Flameleaf at Fourtress. She bounced up and shook the bracken. Goldenfur froze as Berrynose turned. But he didn’t budge and just continued snoring. Goldenfur relaxed.
She walked out of the Warriors den careful not to disturb anything. Goldenfur glanced around the camp. So far so good she thought. She silently walked out of camp and walked into the forest.
Goldenfur made her way to Fourtress. She glanced around the clearing and looked at the sky. Looks like it’s still early. The chosen cats were not here yet. Goldenfur sat down at a shady spot and waited for them.

Goldenfur was about to doze off when she heard a rustle from a bush. She pricked her ears and glanced around. “Who’s there?” she called. Goldenfur tasted the air. Just then a figure burst out of the bush. Goldenfur’s fur bristle and she unsheathed her claws.
“Wait! It’s me!” the figure exclaimed. Goldenfur recognized the voice. “Iceclaw?” her fur relaxed and retracted her claws. Iceclaw came into view. “Sorry if I startled you,” she apologized.
“That’s alright,” Goldenfur mewed. “Where’s Flameleaf?” she asked.
Iceclaw answered, “I’m not sure. She said she will be coming.”
Goldenfur shrugged. “That’s alright. We can wait for her.”
Goldenfur and Iceclaw settled down under a tree and waited for the rest of the cats to come. Just then they heard someone saying “is that it?” They turned and saw a MoonClan cat called Russetfur. Russetfur was a black she-cat and she was a bit bossy acting like a deputy although she was recently made a Warrior.
Both Goldenfur and Iceclaw did not like Russetfur and they turned their backs on her. “Sorry I’m late!” Flameleaf exclaimed. “Finally you are here! And you are not late for the meeting. We are still waiting for BreezeClan.” Iceclaw said.
“We don’t have to wait for that lazy bone. We should start this meeting now!” Russetfur snapped.
Iceclaw retorted “but the BreezeClan cat won’t know what had happened.” Russetfur snorted. Flameleaf muttered under her breath “stupid furball. She thinks she’s so high and mighty.” Goldenfur gave a nod visible to Flameleaf.
Just then a gray tom hurried over. “Sorry that I took a long while.” “You sure did,” Russetfur pointed out. Goldenfur recognized the tom. She had seen him at gatherings but had forgotten his name. The tom introduced himself. “My name is Rockpaw of BreezeClan.” Russetfur sniffed “no wonder you looked so small. So you are an apprentice.” Rockpaw nodded.
Russetfur snorted “I wonder why StarClan chose you to come. Apprentices are too young to venture into the open.” Rockpaw’s fur bristled “I’m just as capable as anyone to go on this journey. StarClan must have their reasons for choosing me.”
“Look let’s stop fighting,” Iceclaw stepped in to break the argument. Russetfur turned her back pointedly away while Rockpaw hung his head. Iceclaw meowed “let’s wait until StarClan comes to talk to us.”
Russetfur snorted. “And when would that be? Midnight? I’m not seating down here waiting pointlessly for StarClan.” Goldenfur snarled “you don’t even understand. Yo-” “Oh shut up! StarClan is not coming,” Russetfur turned and stalked away. “I’m going home!” Rockpaw snorted “stupid furball.”
Flameleaf fretted. “Why won’t StarClan come? Aren’t they going to talk to us?” Goldenfur sighed “I don’t know. We did what they told us but…” Iceclaw meowed “why don’t we meet at the next Gathering? Maybe StarClan will talk to us then.”
Rockpaw nodded “that makes sense.” Flameleaf meowed “what about Russetfur? She won’t know what’s going on.” Goldenfur snorted “we can tell her when we see her at the Gathering.” Iceclaw nodded “so that’s settled.”
With that, they went back to their own Clans. Goldenfur wondered what if StarClan had abandoned us?

Chapter 5 is still under construction.
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 am

Another great story! Under construction? Lolz *grins*
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:28 am

Haha. That's just saying that I'm still writing. *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:27 am

GREAT STORY!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 am

Glad that you think so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:02 am

Yay I'm in your book! So it's like we are the special cats?
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 am

Haha. Yes you are. Smile
Back to top Go down