Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeytongue
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Honeytongue

Prey Points : 1154

Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof Empty
PostSubject: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 am

Join the Dark[Forest] Side (starring the kits of Honeystar and Lotusflower):

The following takes place between 9:00PM and 10:00PM

Lotusflower: "All right kits. Time to go in your nests."
Kits: "Awwwh!!!"
Moonkit: "Do we have to?"
Honeystar: "Yes you do. In a couple more Moons, you will all be Apprentices. By then, you'll be wishing to have as much sleep as you have now."
Honeykit: "Who, us?"
Wolfkit: "No way!"
Peachkit: "We're going to have lots of energy as Apprentices!"
Lotusflower: "Well, hopefully that energy of yours will be put to good use anyways."
Sagedapple: "I certainly hope so. Alright Flamekit, say good-night to everyone."
Flamekit: "Good night everyone."
Kits: "Good night Flamekit."
Honeystar: "Good night Flamekit."
Kits: "Good night Daddy."
Honeystar: "Good night Maplekit, Moonkit, Wolfkit, Honeykit, Cranekit, and Peachkit. See you all tomorrow morning."
Lotusflower: "Aren't you forgetting someone?"
Honeystar:"Hmmm... Peachkit, Maplekit, Flamekit, Moonkit, Cranekit, Honeykit, Wolfkit,...Oh, Of course! Goodnight Padma."
Lotusflower: "Good night Madhu."
Honeystar: "Sleep well Sagedapple."
Sagdapple: "Thank you Honeystar, I'll try."

[Meanwhile...in the Dark Forest]
Tigerstar: "Are we all here?"
Hawkfrost: "Yes."
Tigerstar: "Good then let's go. One of those WindClan kits is bound to be perfect for joining our ranks."

Maplekit's Dream:
(#9 Dream- John Lennon, can be heard playing. Maplekit is hunting grasshoppers in a meadow, under blue sky with fluffy white clouds)
[He runs into Mapleshade!]
Maplekit: Oh hey there, I'm Maplekit!

Moonkit's Dream
(The Yacht Club- Owl City. Moonkit is swimming in a pool near a waterfall. She hears a rustle among the reeds and stops.)

Moonkit: "Who's there?!......Robinkit?"
Hawkfrost: "No, I'm Hawkfrost. Nice to meet you Moonkit."
Moonkit: "Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else, since you smell of RiverClan. Wait, how do you know my name?"
Hawkfrost: "I'm from StarClan, I know everything. And I know that you are an excellent swimmer, despite being WindClan born. Very Impressive I must say."
Moonkit: "Oh, why thank you. I do enjoy swimming very much."
Hawkfrost: "So I've seen. Such skills may prove to be useful later in life you know. I could help you improve those skills, and help you become a great warrior, maybe even clan Leader."
Moonkit: "Wow! Really? That would be amazing, thanks. But..can I ask you something?"
Hawktalon: "Sure."
Moonkit: "If you're from StarClan, how come your pelt isn't all starry and everything?"
Hawktalon: "Um, who said StarClan cats have starry pelts?"
Moonkit: "Sagedapple told me, and she knows because she use to be a Medicine Cat.....You're not from StarClan at all, are you?"
Hawkfrost:"......."
Moonkit: "GET OUT OF MY DREAM YOU DARK FOREST PERV!!!!!" Super Mad Frustrated [grabs a can of Mace]
Hawktalon: "Aaaaaaahhhhhh my eyeeeesssss!!!!!!"

Wolfkit's Dream
(Viva La Vida. Wolfkit is perched alone on the Great Oak at the Meeting Place [obviously dreaming of being the "ultimate Leader" or something.]

Last edited by Honeytongue on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:08 am

What is this?
Back to top Go down
Honeytongue
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Honeytongue

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:14 am

[*sigh* *Face-palm and shakes head*]
This is another spoof that I made [at WCF]. It's about how the Dark Forest cats visit my kits' dreams [in order to persuade and recruit], but fail everytime.

Anyhow I'm still trying to fix a few things, and I'll add a sorta character description/allegiance for those here who are not from WCF can understand better.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:22 am

Hmm... I think that its better not to kind of "join" WCF and TTW together...
Back to top Go down
Honeytongue
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Honeytongue

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 am

Oh. Well, I guess not. But I still think it's worth sharing.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:42 am

Well... I still don't understand what you posted earlier on... oh well never mind...
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:48 am

oh i LOVE it it is so interesting, poor kits!!!
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
oh i LOVE it it is so interesting, poor kits!!!

I thought it was interesting to Rosepetal. ^.^

@ Iceclaw: He isn't "joining" WCF and TTW together. WCF is his home. He is sharing what he likes to do there. If you think about it, it's pretty nice of him to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Honeytongue
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Honeytongue

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Thank you Rosepetal and Stormheart [finally someone gets it].

Lol and don't worry Rosey. My kits are gonna give those foxhearts a hard time [especially Wolfkit].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof   Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Dark [Forest] Side Spoof
Page 1 of 1