Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail

Go down 
+3
StarStorm
Kittys99
Blossomtail
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Prey Points : 666

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Prologue

"Two she-kits and a tomkit." The BlossomClan medicine cat, Whitepool, meowed.

Silversplodge gazed at her 3 kits pure happiness in her eyes. "I couldn't of asked for 3 more beautiful kits. Thank you StarClan." Silversplodge pulled her 3 newborn kits toward her with her tail and started licking them.

"What are you going to name them?" A golden tabby tom, named Sunclaw, asked his mate.

"Dawnkit, Moonkit and Stealthkit." The silver-grey she-cat replied, still licking her kits.

Dawnkit, a brown tabby she-kit and Stealthkit, a black and white tomkit, started to drink milk from their mother. But Moonkit, a pure white shekit with a single streak of silver fur on her hindleg, stayed where she was sitting her eyes troubled.

"I have a message from our Warrior Ancestors, SilverClan." she squeaked.

"What? She's talking already? She's only just been born!" Silversplodge meowed, shocked.

"Not only that she's got a message from SilverClan!" Whitepool mewed.

"Danger is coming, but not for many moons," Moonkit squeaked "In the cold month of leaf-bare, 4 kits will be born, and will save us all."

Chapter 1

"Hi, Whitepool!" Moonkit mewed, as she entered the BlossomClan's medicine cat's den.

"Greetings, Moonkit." Whitepool replied, organising his herbs. "Thanks for coming to visit, but I'm quite busy at the moment."

"I could help you if you like." Moonkit squeaked gazing up at Whitepool.

Whitepool shook his head. "Why don't you go and play with Dawnkit and Stealthkit?"

"No, they're games are boring. I'd much rather help you. You're only organising herbs. How hard can it be?" Moonkit jumped up beside Whitepool and started putting the herbs in groups. "There we go. Borage Leaves, Juniper Berries and Poppy Seeds."

Whitepool stared at the herbs in amazement! There wasn't a single mistake. "I always knew you were a clever one, since the day you were born."

Moonkit stared at Whitepool, a gleam of happiness in her crystal blue eyes.

"When you start your apprenticeship, I'd like you to be my apprentice. If that's okay with you." he mewed.

"Oh, Whitepool, I'd love too! I must go and tell Silversplodge!" Moonkit ran out of the den and headed for the nursery.

Silversplodge was sharing tongue's with a blue-gray queen named, Lilyheart, who was expecting her first litter soon.

"Silversplodge! Guess what happened?!" Moonkit mewed running towards her mother.

"What, little one?" Silverplodge meowed gently, giving Moonkit a lick between the ears.

"Whitepool says he wants me to be his apprentice when I am 6 moons old! I'm going to be a medicine cat!" Moonkit declared.

"Oh, Moonkit, I'm so proud of you!" Silversplodge meowed, proudly. "I always knew you had a special connection with SilverClan, ever since the day you were born, when you delivered us that prophecy from SilverClan."

Moonkit had heard this story many times. She couldn't remember it, but it had spread around the Clan in no time and Warriors admired her even though she was only a kit. Even the Clan Leader, Blossomstar, looked at her with a gleam of pride in her eyes.

Moonkit couldn't wait for her apprenticeship to start, when she could start the life of a medicine cat.

Last edited by Blossomtail on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk

AuthorMessage
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

hope you all liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

sorry it was short...
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Yea I like it too. Do you have the alliences? I didnt see any. It IS A GREAT STORY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Awesome story Blossomtail!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 am

Great story! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:40 am

Great story! Good job! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2