Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

StormClan's Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Prey Points : 666

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

StormClan's Journey Empty
PostSubject: StormClan's Journey   StormClan's Journey EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:51 pm

~Prologue~

"Cats of StormClan! Gather around the highrock NOW!" Moonstar yowled.

Cats appeared from their dens, blinking the sleep out of their eyes.

The deputy, Shadowheart bounded onto the highrock panic in her eyes.

"Cats of StormClan... We must leave." Moonstar jumped down from the highrock and ordered the cats to follow.

"What? You must be joking!" One cat named Lilypelt meowed.

"No, he is not. We are in great danger, and leaving the forest is the only option we have." Shadowheart mewed with a hint of panic in her tone.

"But what danger? The forest has had no danger for many moons. Prey has been plentiful, even through leafbare, and we haven't even had trouble with other Clans." A queen golden tabby queen, named Blossomtail meowed calmly.

"Things can change quickly, Blossomtail." Moonstar meowed. "I'll explain why we're leaving on the way but now we must go!"

~Chapter 1~

Moonstar's head hung low as StormClan left their territory. He didn't say a word just took a long look at their territory and sighed. The journeying cats looked at each other, confused. Surely, they couldn't be leaving forever?

"Moonstar, you still haven't told us why we're leaving." A black and white tom called Dustfeather meowed irritably.

Moonstar still didn't reply, he just glanced at the medicine cat called, Mistwhisker, with great pain in his eyes. He flicked his tail at the StormClan medicine cat indication for him to explain.

Mistwhisker bowed his head at Moonstar and started to explain. "Last night when I was at the Moonstone with the other medicine cats StarClan told me great danger was coming to the forest and that we must leave, and the other medicine cats got the same message. We all agreed to go home, tell our Clans and leave the forest for good."

All the cats looked at each other, shocked.

Shadowheart whispered into Moonstar's ear, "Where are we going? Where are we going to find somewhere to live?"

Moonstar shrugged. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan's Journey   StormClan's Journey EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:33 am

So far I am liking Moonstar, for one because I like his name and two because he seems like a leader who would do anything for the sake of his Clan. Great story so far!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StormClan's Journey   StormClan's Journey EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 pm

This is good Blossomtail! I also like Moonstar. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StormClan's Journey   StormClan's Journey EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan's Journey   StormClan's Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan's Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Fan Works :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: