Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Seeker's Manga=Waste of money

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
SnowPrancer

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

Seeker's Manga=Waste of money Empty
PostSubject: Seeker's Manga=Waste of money   Seeker's Manga=Waste of money EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be negative, but I hated Toklo's Story. I found it boring for the most part and unpleasent to read. And I found that the pages of sneak peeks in the back rival the wntire length of the book itself. Neutral That's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's Manga=Waste of money   Seeker's Manga=Waste of money EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:56 pm

I found it said what we already knew about Toklo. Cute, but not worth it. And who cares about Toklos dad??
Back to top Go down
Seedstar
Special Contributer
Special Contributer
Seedstar

Prey Points : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's Manga=Waste of money   Seeker's Manga=Waste of money EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:57 am

I enjoyed it...

but I can see where you're coming from. They could've given an explanation as to why
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
SnowPrancer

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's Manga=Waste of money   Seeker's Manga=Waste of money EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Iceclover wrote:
I found it said what we already knew about Toklo. Cute, but not worth it. And who cares about Toklos dad??
I know. If they weren't going to give him a name, then what's the point? What I also found bad was that Oka
Spoiler:
That didn't really give me any reason to care when they were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's Manga=Waste of money   Seeker's Manga=Waste of money EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Going off of this, Kalliks Adventure wasn't that great either.

Spoiler:
Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's Manga=Waste of money   Seeker's Manga=Waste of money Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeker's Manga=Waste of money
Page 1 of 1