Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Inactiveness...

Go down 
+2
Stormheart
FabulousFur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Inactiveness...  Empty
PostSubject: Inactiveness...    Inactiveness...  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Well, yeah, I've been inactive then I've been active and now I'm inactive again... I just wanted to tell everyone in advance that sometimes I will become inactive because of school stuff or just because my brothers a hog and won't let me use the laptop :/ BUT! I will try my best to be active! TTW is one of my favorite sites and I dun wanna be inactive even though I end up being sometimes :p

Yeah, just so you guys know. Not sure if this is the right forum to put this and not sure if this is spam. If it is, sorry guys!!
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

Inactiveness...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactiveness...    Inactiveness...  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:56 pm

It's fine Fab! And yeah, I understand school is crazy right now. Ugh.

This is the right place to post too. Razz Also don't worry about this being spam. It most definitely isn't!
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet

Inactiveness...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactiveness...    Inactiveness...  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 pm

I agree school is seriously crazy these days. There is so much going on. It's a total headache...
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend
Rubywing

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet

Inactiveness...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactiveness...    Inactiveness...  EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 am

Last year, I had so much drama in school.

This year, I have a lot of drama in school. And add a bunch of homework(Which I'm actually keeping up with. O: And I even have extra time!)
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

Inactiveness...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactiveness...    Inactiveness...  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:24 pm

We all understand that school keeps people pretty busy, but the fact that you try to get on as often as you can is good enough for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

Inactiveness...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactiveness...    Inactiveness...  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 pm

I have very little homework...; the occasional french and mah, and the nightly Civics homework. Free enough for me Razz
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet

Inactiveness...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactiveness...    Inactiveness...  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Yeaaaah... I've been having a lot of tests these days and test practice and a LOT of homework. :/ And also, my mom gets mad, like, every day and never let's ME use the laptop... Since my brother bribes her and I'm too lazy to actually do stuff to bribe her.. :c But, I'm still tryna get on as much as I can. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Sponsored content

Inactiveness...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactiveness...    Inactiveness...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactiveness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: