Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Home Page and Advertising it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Home Page and Advertising it Empty
PostHome Page and Advertising it

Okay so Mosspelt and I decided that the portal didn't look to hot so we changed some things. You may notice that the Home Page Advertisements are missing, but don't worry they will be posted here until we find a better place to put them. Wink

Buying a Homepage costs 1,000 PP, and I think it's pretty cool. You get your own HTML page, and it's just about you. You can put whatever you like on it, but you can't edit it yourself. So if you buy a page you need to PM and Admin what you would like on it.

Now Homepage Advertising costs 1,500 PP. It's difficult for members to see your page without this. If you don't want to buy an Advertising banner feel free to post the link to your page on your profile. (It has it's own section and should be easy to find.)
When you post the link on your profile, a black cat should show up on your siggy. (As it is on mine.) Click that and you are at your homepage. Razz

Anyway here is Seedstar's almighty, and awesome page.
Home Page and Advertising it F12K7

And here Fireheart's friendly, and freaky(jk) page.
Home Page and Advertising it I0l7C

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Home Page and Advertising it :: Comments

No Comment.

Home Page and Advertising it

Page 1 of 1