Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Firestar's past by Honeyblaze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Firestar's past by Honeyblaze Empty
PostSubject: Firestar's past by Honeyblaze   Firestar's past by Honeyblaze EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:01 am

It was a snowy day and Nutmeg was inside her twolegnest caring for her 5 kits: Princess, Blaze, Cody, Zack, and Rusty. Her mate was an orange cat with green eyes named Max. Princess is a light brown tabby she-cat with white paws and chest. Blaze is a tom with a very orange fur and amber eyes. Cody is a tabby she-cat with blue eyes. Zack is a light brown tom with blue eyes. Rusty is an orange tom with green eyes. Both brothers Blaze and Rusty have an extremely orange fur and are almost identical.
One day when Nutmeg's kits were about three moons old she spied on Max talking to a she-cat."This is wonderful Quince!" Max was saying to the she-cat. "I am sure they will be she-cats as beautiful as you!" Then Quince laughed and said "No they would be toms like you my mate." Nutmeg felt deceived, her mate had another mate and she was expecting his kits! Quince painfully saw them walk away happily.
Nutmeg ran to her nest and started to cry but then Rusty came over and asked, "What happen Nutmeg? Why are you crying?" Quince stared at her son he looked exactly like his father he even had the same eye color. She replied, "No, nothing why don't you go and play with your brothers and sisters?" Obediently he left. The next day Max came to happily her. As soon as she came she told him to come outside so that they can talk without the kits hearing. When they were outside she asked him "What were you doing yesterday with that she-cat?" He replied "What she-cat? Oh! I think you are talking about Quince. umm... She's my sister." "Stop lying!" Nutmeg yowled. "I saw that she-cat yesterday calling you your mate! She is also expecting your kits! And don't forget you told me that you don't have a sister. Max how could deceive me! If you don't think about me at least think about our kits. They need you! I need you!" "I'm sorry Nutmeg", Max replied. "I never meant to hurt you. It's just..... I love her not you." "Max how could you!" she cried. "How will our kits feel when they find out about this?" "I'm sorry Nutmeg." he said before running off towards his nest. "Max!" she yowled as he ran off.
She ran behind him yowling for him to stop until they reached the thunderpath. Max just ran on the thunderpath without looking. The a giant monster came running towards him. The monster had hit Max! Quince was also nearby and she saw the monster hit Max. Both she-cats yowled "Max!" before running towards him. Max died right in front of them. "Do you know him?” Quince asked Nutmeg. "He's my mate.” she answered. Quince stared at her in astonishment. "He deceived both of us" she quickly explained. "He has 5 kits by me. Yesterday I saw you telling him that you are expecting his kits. So today we had an argument before he ran on to the thunderpath.
The two she-cats had an argument over who had deceived who. Then after a long time the two she-cats went home. Nutmeg told her kits everything about who Max lied to her and how he died. For half a moon the kits hadn't got over the fact about their father. Then one day Nutmeg got very annoyed of seeing her mate in Rusty so she decided to take him to the forest, the side where those wild cats didn't live, and to kill him. So that night she took Rusty to the forest while the other kits where sleeping telling him they were going to play a game. After they had reached the forest Rusty meowed "What game are we going to play?" She replied "We are going to play the game let’s kill Rusty." Rusty looked very confused. "I am very sorry Rusty but you can't live." she meowed “You remind me and everyone of Max and I can't live with that."
Rusty couldn't believe what his mother was saying. Why would she want to kill him he's innocent. But before he can protest she unsheathed her claws and made a very big and deep scratch on Rusty's flank. He yowled in pain. Blood flowed onto the snow. The wound would have been normal for a full grown cat but for a kit, it was too big. Then he heard a voice scream “Rusty!” Rusty was surprised to see Blaze running towards him. Nutmeg quickly picked up Blaze before he could reach Rusty. Nutmeg told Blaze “You won’t tell anyone about this. Rusty isn’t your brother anymore.” Blaze protested “No! If you’re going too abandoned then you will have to abandon me to!” “Fine!” Then she threw him at a tree. He hit the tree than fell down. Rusty, who was losing blood fast and growing weaker, ran toward Blaze. But before he could reach Blaze Nutmeg picked up Rusty and threw him far away from Blaze. Rusty landed in the snow and around him the snow was becoming red by his blood. As soon as Nutmeg left Blaze ran to his brother. He didn’t know what to do. This was their first time ever in the forest. He tried to stop the bleeding but soon they both became numb with cold.
Then a cat came to the place where Rusty and Blaze where. He took them back to the twolegplace and gave them to his mate. Their kits were about as old as them. The kittypet who was named Sara raised them for about a moon. By then they were strong and healthy again. Then one day while Rusty and Blaze where roaming around they found Princess. “Rusty! Blaze!” she exclaimed. “You’re alive! Where were you both? Mama said you were taken away by a fox while she was showing you around in the forest! She showed us the place and we found a lot of blood there.” Rusty replied “No! We weren’t taken away by a fox! Mama took me there so that she can kill me because I am exactly like our father!” “What! You are lying! Why would Nutmeg even think about doing that?” This time Blaze replied, “Well Rusty isn’t lying. I saw Nutmeg taking him into the forest so I followed them she actually tried to murder him and when she found out I came she tried to kill me to!” Quickly Blaze explained everything what happened to Princess. “So is that how come you have that mark on you, Rusty”, Princess asked looking at the place where Nutmeg had slashed him. Rusty nodded. Even though the wound was healed the mark was still there. Princess told them that twolegs came and took each of the brother and sisters to a different nest and that Nutmeg had lied to them. They talked for while before returning to their homes.
Suddenly Blaze said “We should live as rouges.” “What!” Rusty exclaimed. “How are we supposed to live as rouges? We don’t know how to hunt or fight. We need to hunt to survive and if we don’ know how to fight we will be weak our whole life.” “Then let’s learn. Tomorrow I’m going to the forest to find my own technique, you coming?” “Of course! There is no way I going to let you do this on your own. We need each other since we have lost everyone else.” They went back to their nest and rested for tomorrow. For once they were sure they would be something good out of this.
For the next moon they lived as rouges. Sara was sad that they were leaving but happy that we were capable to survive on our own. They were able to hunt and they made some fighting moves. Leafbare was over and it was time for newleaf. One day Rusty and Blaze where hunting and playing around at the same time. Then while they were hunting Rusty said “I don’t think we will find anything if we’re together. I’ll go this way you can go that way.” He pointed his tail to his left. After he had caught a mouse he went looking for Blaze to see if he caught anything. Then he heard Blaze scream “Rusty help me!” Instantly he towards the place he heard his voice from. He found Him caught in a trap. He tried his best to get him but before he could get him out a twoleg came and took Rusty and Blaze. The twolegs turned them into kittypets. Rusty had no clue where Blaze, Nutmeg, Max, Sara, her mate, kits or any of his littermates where. He was alone. Tough he has a friend named Smudge. He’s a kittypet that lives next door.
Then one and a half moons later, one day, he found Princess, Zack and Cody talking. “Princess! Zack! Cody!” he exclaimed. They turned to see him. “Rusty!” Princess exclaimed. Princess ran towards him but Zack and Cody just stared at him as if they were seeing his ghost. “Princess was right you weren’t dead,” Zack meowed astonished. Rusty spent the rest of the day telling what happened to since Nutmeg took him to the forest till now. Then that night when they were about to leave at sunset to go their twolegs they saw a fleeing cat. His fur looked exactly like Blaze’s. “Blaze?” Rusty said surprised. Then the cat stopped and turned around. It was Blaze! They ran towards him happily and started talking for a while happy that yesterday he had no one and today he had all his littermates. Then suddenly they heard a growl “What are you 2 doing here with them? Don’t you know you aren’t wanted here? Leave from my kits now.” Nutmeg paused waiting for Blaze and Rusty to leave. But they didn’t nor were they going to. His littermates where all he got now. “Why should we?” Blaze challenged. “We haven’t done anything wrong?” “Yeah” Zack added. “They haven’t done anything instead you are the one who should be leaving. You abandoned 2 of your own kits because they are like their father!” Cody meowed “What kind of mother would do that? That is absolutely crazy!” “You are punishing them for something that is not their fault instead it’s yours!”Princess added “Mine!” Nutmeg exclaimed. “Yes yours!” she replied. “If you hadn’t made Max your mate then we wouldn’t have born and this would have ever happened. If not that you could have raised them so you wouldn’t have to lie to us!”
Instead of helping her realize her mistake their words made Nutmeg blazing with anger. “You guys are crazy!” she started to yell. “They are bad and deceivers! I’m not going to allow you meet them ever again! Look at you!”She meowed glaring at Zack, Princess and Cody. Her gaze was making them scared. “Instead of obeying your mother you are disobeying me by taking their side!” “So?” Zack somehow managed to say. Their argument went on for a little longer until Blaze became crazy by their argument and meowed “Stop! Will you please forgive her?”Princess asked Rusty and Blaze. They stared at her astonished. “Please why can’t we live together like a happy family? We’ve been separated for so long.” Princess was pleading. “There’s no point because even if Nutmeg get’s some sense Rusty and I will never be able to forgive her! We don’t care about her!” Blaze spat. With that Blaze turned to leave and Rusty murmured “He’s right” Then he turned to follow him. Then Zack and Cody left and then so did Nutmeg. Princess soon realized that they will never able to be one family again so she left also.
While Rusty and Blaze were walking Blaze meowed “Tomorrow I am leaving my twolegs and I am going to become rouge again.” Rusty stared at him before asking: “Are you going to the same place where we use to live before?” “No I am going to a place near those use rocks. Away from Nutmeg. Take my advice and go far away from Nutmeg.” Blaze had asked Rusty if he was coming with him but this time he refused. Then they went to their own home. (I’m skipping to the part Rusty is about to leave to join ThunderClan) The next day Rusty was standing right in front the forest. He was taking Blaze’s advice by leaving the twolegplace and far away, to the forest to as clan cat, with unexpected trouble at every turn. “I will never speak about my past about Nutmeg to anyone in the forest” he vowed aloud. Then he ran into the forest to meet Lionheart so he can take him to ThunderClan.
Soon Rusty became Firestar leader of ThunderClan and the savior of all the Clans. He had managed to kill Scourge and prove he’s a true warrior. He still has the scar Nutmeg left on his flank. Tough he wishes he could meet all his littermates together. Princess and Cody remained kittypets. Firestar does meet Cody while she stayed in ThunderClan after rescuing her with leafpaw and many cats. Zack was taken away by twolegs when he slipped out of his collar and went roaming in the woods. He ends up being a kittypet at the place where Cloudtail was. Ravenpaw helped him escape and trained him into a full warrior. Zack turns into rouge with Mary, one of Sara’s kits, who is now his mate. They live by the warrior code and at the place Firestar and Blaze once did. Firestar has one half sister Ruby and 2 half brothers Socks and Tiny, who later turns to be Scourge. The rocks that Blaze live by is Highstones. He lives there with his mate Sandy and 4 kits. He has no clue that the mysterious cats that go into the rocks every half moon are medicine cats. Every day he wishes he could live with his littermates. He doesn’t know how close he is to meet Firestar.
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Firestar's past by Honeyblaze   Firestar's past by Honeyblaze EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:07 am

Wow! Awesome story! I like it Honeyblaze! Cool!
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Firestar's past by Honeyblaze   Firestar's past by Honeyblaze EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Great story Honey!!! I saw alot of mistakes and they sorta confused me though xP
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Firestar's past by Honeyblaze   Firestar's past by Honeyblaze EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:57 pm

sorry just tell me what u don't get and i'll explain what i meant. i knew i'm gonna make mistakes putting my imagination into words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firestar's past by Honeyblaze   Firestar's past by Honeyblaze Empty

Back to top Go down

Firestar's past by Honeyblaze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Fan Works :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: